March 3rd, 2018
Lingua et Machina announces improved performance in bilingual terminology extraction. We handle the entire chain of acquisition, management and exploitation of bilingual terminology for translation:
- Aspiration of websites to obtain parallel bilingual content
- Sentence alignment to generate translation memories
- Terminology extraction from the translation memories
- Representations of terminology in graphs or tables
- Insertion into translation projects
- Exchanges of questions with customers and correction as work progresses
- Verification of terminological consistency at the end of the work
For instance, we can extract 4,000 term pairs from a memory of 100,000 segment pairs.
January 23, 2018
Lingua and Machina announces its neural machine translation plugin for Trados Studio.
Any translator or translation agency using Trados Studio can now increase its possibilities through this connector, which gives access to several options of neural machine translation:
– thematic translation: the machine translation engine is specialized in a particular field: finance, legal, medical, automobile, cooking, etc.
– personalized translation: the machine translation engine is trained from the user’s memories for maximum specialization and is regularly updated.
Once the plugin is installed, Trados Studio will search for machine translations whenever needed, for example when changing the current segment or launching a pre-translation.
Lingua and Machina’s machine translation service is installed on our servers in France. It can be installed on dedicated servers inside our customers’ firewalls when confidentiality is a major issue.
January 18, 2018
Interview with François Brown de Colstoun, President of Lingua et Machina
In order to reduce translation time for documents written by its finance department, an automotive manufacturer chose Lingua et Machina’s neural machine translation solution.
Stakes and outcome of the installation of this solution..
FEEDBACK ON THE TRANSLATION OF BOOKS
July 12, 2017
Interview with Anne-Brigitte Lubrez and Isabelle Meiss,
translators of the “Success Factor Modeling” series by Robert B. Dilts
Feedback on the elements of this project based on the Libellex solution.
FEEDBACK ON NEURAL MACHINE TRANSLATION
Mach 23, 2017
Interview with Etienne Monneret,
IT Projects and Development Manager
Neural translation allows for substantial savings in cost and time. The translation engine uses artificial intelligence and learns from a large volume of previously translated examples, then translates through a neural network.
As a result, the translation is smooth and adapted to specialized content.
July 8, 2016
Organised by the French National research Agency and the Paris business cluster Cap Digital
We will showcase the Libellex platform, featuring the results of the ANR KEHATH project for optimization of statistical machine translation techniques for post-editing.
June 17, 2016
Hotel Renaisssance Le Parc Trocadero Paris
Organised by the French National Chamber of Translation Companies (CNET)
We will discuss the post-editing of expert machine translation for large translation projects.
March 22 (afternoon), 23 & 24, 2016
Paris Porte de Versailles – Hall 4.2
Come and see us on booth A58
We will discuss integration and follow-up of machine translation in corporate social networks.
Salon Documation 2016
April 6th & 7th, 2016
Paris Porte de Versailles – Hall 2.2
Come and see us on booth C48
We will introduce our new developments in :
- Expert machine translation;
- Post-edition interface for translators;
- Lexical networks;
- Tools for technical writing in foreign languages.
As usual, we will exhibit together with our friends at NeoDoc: Your Expert Partner in Document Production.